Friday, July 3, 2009

Finally...The Media Offers Good News!

Every year, Regal Cinamas brings a movie to the Pinnacle in a "premier" type event. The stars of the movie attend and it is a fundraiser for The Children's Charity of East Tennessee. So far, some of the movies and stars they have brought include Journey to the Center of the Earth with Brendan Fraser, Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby with Will Ferrell, Walking Tall with Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson and Radio with Cuba Gooding, Jr. To my delight, the front page of the Knoxville News Sentinel today announced the latest in the fundraising premier event series. It is going to be...wait for it...New Moon! No...they don't say who is coming but it better not be Kristen Stewart! For those of you who know me, you know who I would like to show up. Yep...Robert Pattinson.

Just thought I would pass this information along in case you have lives and didn't see the paper today. I had pondered a midnight showing of New Moon but now I may have to sell some blood (of course I wouldn't do that...but it works with the Vampire theme) and go to this fundraiser!

Anyone who wants to join me better start saving their money now. I am betting this thing will not be cheap. So, who will go with me?! I already know of one person who I am sure will not miss this event...yes, Ramsey, I am talking to you! :)

Now, if I can just plot to get them to bring Johnny Depp for the next movie premier...

No comments: