Thursday, August 20, 2009

Giving Team Jacob A Thought...

Entertainment Weekly has up another look at New Moon. I have always FIRMLY been a Team Edward fan. After seeing this, it makes me think more about moving my membership to Team Jacob! (Just kidding, Edward...I will never leave you!)

More New Moon...enjoy...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__4nk303LXY

See you at the theaters on November 20th...unless I can get myself a ticket to the Regal Charity showing. Already working that one with my "business contacts"!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I couldn't tell what was going on!
I had wrapped a plastic bag around my laptop to watch it!
Phil

BB said...

Gosh..."Phil"...I am sorry you couldn't enjoy the New Moon clip.

Although, based on the way the letters appear, I would say that someone taller than Phil actually typed this. The height of someone actually makes a difference as to how the letters appear. Why am I telling you this...it is commonly known...just Google it...

Anonymous said...

Admit it - it was really the liberal use of exclamation points- wasn't it?
The Anti-Phil

PS- I've read that about the letter thing. Fascinating stuff!