Thursday, June 16, 2011

Facebook - Yep...I Do It Too!

OK, so today I did pretty much what I ranted about yesterday.  BUT...I did it kinda thinking that, if I've got to work and not hang by a pool all summer or hit the beach or have a lake house, then I'd give people a taste of how cool my job can be. 

Most days are fun but today moved toward "cool job".  It may move even further that way next week or it could be down right horrific.  I'll let you know.  Anyway, we did a shoot with HGTV.  It was several hours of standing in high heels and running around but it was cool!  They came to film one of the hosts leaving to giveaway one of the homes.  We had done it once before with Vern Yip.  He was extremely nice and very polite.  This host was in your face and really hot.  Yep, I just said hot!  Now, I know NOTHING about these hosts and had no clue who Vern was so I Googled this one.  HOLY MOLY!  When I did, the second image to come up was him a few years back modeling or something.  Let's just say he was rocking a great body and nothing else (don't worry...it was tastefully done!).  So, today I got to work with Jamie Durie.  An Ausssie born landscape genius with a great personality who happened to be ruggedly handsome!  (YES...Nathan Fillion type handsome!)

The shoot went fine until flights got delayed but all worked out fine in the end.  We even had a moment where we were joking about how, when he was getting on the plane, we should hold hands and have a tearful Oscar moment as he left.  Great fun!  Also, watch him give away the Green Home.  If it makes the cut, I will be the woman sitting behind him when he gets on the plane!

So, I did it too!  I totally wall posted on Facebook about how my life is better than yours because I got to work with the fine folks at HGTV, have fun, possibly get on TV and get paid for it in the end.  Eat your heart out you folks at the pool!

Oh...I'm off tomorrow so I will probably post about how I'm at the pool! 

Hate away...

No comments: