Thursday, October 15, 2009

Odd Things...

Did you guys know that if you bite both ends off a Twizzler that you can use it as a straw? I didn't know this but I am having Twizzlers and a Coke (don't ask) for lunch and just discovered this fact! The only problem is that the Twizzler will get too cold if you use it too long as a straw and then it doesn't taste as good. Thought you folks should know...

I ran across a song today that I loved "back in the day" and found I still love it. I must download it ASAP onto my iPod. Remember "Wicked Game" by Chris Isaacs? His voice is smoking hot in that song. I actually found the video on YouTube but it leans too far into the PG-13/R catagory for me to put up. (I know....you all are going to go look now just because I said that!) Anyway, I am so glad I rediscovered "Wicked Game". It is good to enjoy the little things...

Now I am off to finish my lunch by possibly killing off someone...in writing...don't call the cops...

1 comment:

jeff said...

1st Paragraph---You've been a mom for how long and never discovered this?
2nd Paragraph---Good song.
3rd Paragraph---YAY!!! You're writing! Can't wait for the death scene!